Wednesday, August 10, 2011

S'mores Loving

Today is National S'mores Day! Where do they come up with these days? But hey, I'm not complaining! S'mores make it on my top 5 desserts and just might be my #1 favorite! Here is a compilation of favor ideas, sprawling dessert tables and delicious recipes all including S'mores. What could be better?!

FAVORS

Photobucket

An elegant presentation of take home s'mores. The calligraphy is beautiful and really dresses it up!

Photobucket

I sure would be happy if someone hand me a s'mores kit on my way out of a party!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Great modern way of packaging all of the fixings for the yummy treat! This way, you can make more than one. Yes, please!

Photobucket

Adorable packaging!

DESSERT TABLES

Photobucket

This table is so simple, but looks so chic and perfect for a small gathering at home. Easy for anyone to create!

Photobucket

This table is filled with options from strawberry to lime marshmallows and dark and white chocolate...

Photobucket

Photobucket

A cute and rustic table with a Western feel. Perfect for a party at a farm or ranch!

RECIPES


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Run, don't walk to the grocery store and grab these ingredients to make yourself a s'mores treat! I just love this dessert. And not only because it tastes so good, but for the casual and down home feel it gives. Another plus! S'mores are inexpensive and everyone loves them!

Happy National S'mores Day! Until next year...



14 comments:

southerninspiration said...

Oh my gosh, my keyboard is WET from the drool!! I LOVE this post!! So clever!!
Suzanne

Jess said...

Yummy! I saw that today was National S'mores Day so we made some at school!

nesimarie said...

WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Best Day Ever!!!!! Its pretty sad when my hubby and I were newlyweds and I had a bad day, he immediately came home with a smore in hand. Actually, he still will :)

The enchanted home said...

Wow not only am I suddenly seriously craving a smore, but I am sooooo inspired to throw a smores making party!! These are just the cutest ideas ever! I am saving this post to include in my next "posts to ponder" post. Fabulous!

Fashion-isha said...

Everything looks both delicious and gorgeous! Definitely will try this as a gift or party idea! Thank you!
xo
Sharon

sulliPod said...

love the smore sticks!!!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Hi.. here's a little s'more to be happy about!... An award is waiting for you at the Northern Light Blog :)

http://so-much-more-than-nl.blogspot.com/2011/08/just-lovely.html

Keep up the great work!

Shante said...

Yummy! I love this post.

Elizabeth Ann @ Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box said...

Looks amazing!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Mmmm I could just eat this whole post right up!! Yum YUM YUUUM!

:) Hazel

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Goodness, what a fab roundup you've got here...from packaging to dessert tables to recipes! Thanks for all the inspiration (and temptation)!

Kristen said...

Oh my, oh my, OH MY!! I had bookmarked your blog a few months ago when my daughter was first born, then diapers and bottles took over and I just stumbled upon it again and spent the last 24 hours going through your entire archive! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Thanks for such fabulous ideas and wonderful parties! I LOVE this s'more post and it is exactly what I was looking for for a sweet end to my hubby's upcoming birthday bash! Can't wait to indulge in your next post!!!

Sandra Downie said...

Yeah for S'mores! Love all these!

Michelle Q said...

If you like the idea of flavored marshmallows, please visit our site: www.jazzedupmarshmallows.com

We'd love to help you out with any occasion!

Post a Comment